Weinmann MEDUMAT Transport
- MEDUMAT Transport is the device of choice wherever you need a ventilator with a broad range of functions. It meets the demands of pre-hospital treatment and secondary transport of emergency and intensive care patients, leaving you to concentrate on the work at hand.
- Switch on the device and press a key for pre-configured modes for infants, children or adults. It‘s that easy to start up ventilation in an emergency. Alternatively, one can initiate treatment by entering the patient‘s height. The ventilator automatically determines the exact tidal volume for the ideal weight in volume-controlled modes.
- MEDUMAT Transport is a specialist device in intensive care transport. The device is easy to use and no time will be lost. As an intensive care transport respirator, it offers differentiated ventilation modes that are pressure or volume-controlled or a combination of both.
- Non Invasive Ventilation is possible in all pressure-controlled modes and in CPAP + ASB. Other settings are available for the pressure ramp or trigger. If complications develop during patient transport, one can switch to emergency mode with the press of a button.
- Customization by means of pre-configuration of ventilation and device settings is possible.
- Reduced complexity with optional deactivation of functions and ventilation modes.
- Standardization with transmission of settings via USB.
- Clear seven-inch color display for presentation of up to three monitoring curves and optimum patient monitoring.
- Large, highly visible alarm lights for safe operation.
- Two compressed gas connections for an uninterrupted supply of oxygen.
- Li-ion removable, rechargeable battery with operating time of up to 7.5 hours in normal operations.
- MEDUMAT Transport standard Monitoring:
- Expiratory volume and flow measurement with hot wire transit time method (BiCheck)
- Airway pressure
- Inspiratory O2 concentration by means of non-consuming O2 sensor
- Capnography (optional) in sidestream method
- MEDUMAT Transport differentiated ventilation modes:
- BiLevel + ASB, aPCV, PCV, CPAP + ASB, PRVC, IPPV, S-IPPV, PRVC + ASB,
- NIV available in all pressure-controlled ventilation modes and in CPAP + ASB
Codes and Dimensions:
- Name: Weinmann MEDUMAT Transport
- Order Code: WM28350-0000
- Height: 163mm, Width: 345mm, Depth: 149mm
- EMS Vehicles
- AIR Rescue
- Military Solutions
- Disaster Control Solutions
- Emergency Department