Metro Lifeline Emergency Trolley
Metro Emergency Trolley. Resuscitation Trolley for CPR. Keep all your emergency equipment together.
The world’s best selling emergency resuscitation trolley. For emergency resuscitation, or “code blue” in a hospital, use this trolley to access all your supplies at once. Have access to every possible emergency device and medication required, to resuscitate the patient. One trolley is designed to have all of this available immediately, and has become a world leader in this field – METRO.
Why Metro? Benefits:
- This trolley was not made to work for a resuscitation, it was designed with a code in mind.
- Immediately identifiable in colour “code blue”
- Configured to have quick access to multiple storage areas.
- Includes a very clever storage area “top cavity” for emergency airway equipment, or medication
- Close off drawers with passive- or tamper proof locking for emergency medication.
- Use the handy side bin for a manual resuscitator
- The swing-away defibrillator tray for your professional defibrillator or AED, can be used without blocking access to the rest of the trolley.
- A fifth steering wheel for super maneuverability in a code, for when fast and efficient steering is required.
- Five full extension drawers with full divider inserts to keep your contents organised and ready to be used when you need it most.
- Metro’s Lifeline is the worlds best selling crash cart.
Some more features include:
- Metro Lifeline Medicare configured Emergency Resuscitation Cart with MI CPR Board (standard with Metro Clear Acrylic CPR Board).
- Manufactured from Metro’s rounded moulded polymer, which includes Microban® antimicrobial protection, improving infection control.
- Polymer is corrosion resistant, bacteria- and mildew resistant.
- Full extension soft closing drawers provides full access even to the back of the cart.
- This configuration includes 3×3” (76mm) and 2×6” (152mm) drawers with code identifiable drawer pull colours. 5 Drawers with easy access.
- The Adjustable defibrillator tray can go smaller or bigger with an adjustable knob and can easily swing away allowing multiple users access to the cart during an emergency, fits AED’s or Professional Defibrillators.
- This cart is designed with a 5th steering wheel, allowing even better movement and a shorter turning circle around corners on the way to the emergency event. Steering managed with a red pull handle.
- Mobility on near silent castors: 5” (127mm) polymer castors, 2x directional and 2x total lock, providing control and stability.
- Passive lock system provides safe tamper resistant closing system on all drawers, with security seals numbered and coded, enabling reduced stock-taking events.
- This cart is designed to include a multiple accessories – configure a cart that suits your budget at Medicare.