Corpuls1 Monitor and Defibrillator
Compact, Manageable and Versatile
Corpuls 1 is a life-saving defibrillator/ patient monitoring system, developed specially for the needs of firefighters, first responders, patient transport and disaster control. The intuitive and easy operation of the handy Corpuls 1 allows immediate and comprehensive patient monitoring and therapy.
- Corpuls 1 has a 5.7“ Transflective colour display that can display up to 4 Vital parameters and 3 Traces.
- Corpuls 1 Defibrillator delivers biphasic rectangular waveform, impedance-compensated shock. It has a 2 to 200 joules, configurable energy protocol. AED and manual defibrillator. AED protocol according to the current ERC/AHA guidelines. 1-2-3 operation for easy and quick handling in defibrillation mode.
- Integrated Smart Metronome to support the user during chest compression.
- Limitation of released energy for defibrillation of children and pediatrics to 100 Joule (4J/kg body weight) with corPatch easy Pediatric.
- Battery run time of up to 8.5 hours.
- Dust and splash protection in accordance with IP55 guarantees reliable patient monitoring and treatment even in tough environments
- Corpuls 1 comes with the following basic functions:
- AED mode
- Manual defibrillator
- Corpuls 1 Options:
- 6-lead monitoring ECG
- Pulse Oximetry by Masimo Rainbow SET (SpO2, SpCO, SpHb, SpMet)
- Pacer Option
Codes and Dimensions:
- Name: Corpuls1 Monitor and Defibrillator
- Order Code: CORP05100
- Height: 260mm, Width: 170mm, Depth: 90mm
- EMS Vehicles
- Day clinics
- General Wards