Metro Lifeline Emergency Resuscitation Trolley, without accessories
- Metro Lifeline Medicare configured Emergency Resuscitation Cart (standard with Metro Clear Acrylic CPR Board). Designed for a Code specifically – world’s bestselling Emergency Resuscitation Trolley.
- Manufactured from Metro’s rounded moulded polymer, which includes Microban® antimicrobial protection, improving infection control and keeping the cart “cleaner between cleanings”. Corrosion proof, bacteria- and mildew resistant. Identifiable “Code Blue” coloring stands out in any hospital ward.
- Full extension soft closing drawers provides full access even to the back of the cart, this configuration includes 3×3” (76mm) and 2×6” (152mm) drawers with code identifiable drawer pull colours.
- The top of the cart includes an emergency drawer or “cavity” which provides immediate access via a clear top slide cover to either emergency medication or airway supplies.
- This cart is designed with a 5th steering wheel, allowing even better movement and a shorter turning circle around corners on the way to the emergency event. Steering managed with a red pull handle.
- Mobility on near silent castors: 5” (127mm) polymer castors, 2x directional and 2x total lock, providing control and stability.
- Passive lock system provides safe tamper resistant closing system on all drawers, with security seals numbered and coded, enabling reduced stock-taking events.
- This cart is designed to include none of the following optional accessories: Egg-crate dividers, IV Pole and Sharps Container Bracket, Side Bin for resuscitator, Built-in O2 Tank Holder (cage-type optional extra).
Codes and Dimensions:
- Name: Metro Lifeline Emergency Resuscitation Trolley for Adults, without accessories
- Order Code: METC-101468
- Height: 991mm, Width: 819mm, Depth: 568mm
- Every Ward
- Day Clinics
- Procedure Rooms