Metro Flexline Broselow Emergency Resuscitation Trolley for Paediatrics
- Metro Flexline Paediatric Resuscitation Trolley (Emergency Trolley) with Broselow Colour Coded Drawer Pulls.
- Manufactured from Metro’s rounded moulded polymer, which includes Microban® antimicrobial protection, improving infection control and keeping the cart “cleaner between cleanings”. Corrosion proof, bacteria- and mildew resistant.
- Full extension soft closing drawers provides full access even to the back of the cart, this configuration includes 8×3” (76mm) and 1×6” (152mm) drawers with Broselow identifiable drawer pull colours.
- Spacious work surface provides a smooth writing surface and ample space for emergency equipment.
- Mobility on near silent castors: 5” (127mm) polymer castors, 2x directional and 2x total lock, providing control and stability, whilst immediately being able to respond to a code.
- Passive lock system provides safe tamper resistant closing system on all drawers.
- Accessories included in this configuration:
- Metro CPR Board (Backboard) Acrylic mounted on the back of the trolley with polymer brackets
- 2 Hook Adjustable IV Pole
- Swing-away Stainless Steel Sharps Container Holder drop-in type
- Adjustable Swing-Away defibrillator tray, fits AED’s or Professional Defibrillators
- Oxygen Tank Holder side fitting with Velcro Adjustable Strap
- Plastic Security Seals, pack of 100
- Dividers: 16 x 3” Short; 8 x 3” Long
- Broselow Tape Measure
Codes and Dimensions:
- Name: Metro Flexline Broselow Emergency Resuscitation Trolley for Paediatrics
- Order Code: METC-096720
- Height: 1308mm, Width: 819mm, Depth: 606.4mm
- Paediatric Wards
- Paediatric ICU
- Emergency Rooms
Metro Flexline’s features are designed to conform to today’s code response needs and tomorrow’s… Metro Flexline Broselow Emergency Trolley for Resuscitation of Paediatric Patients.
- Color Coded– to work in conjunction with the Broselow® Pediatric Resuscitation System
- Maneuverable – Lightweight polymer construction, built in handles and 5″ (127mm) polyurethane casters, 2 directional and 2 total lock make Flexline one of the most maneuverable carts on the market
- Secure – Multiple security seal options provide one seal for the entire cart for convenience in daily tracking, to individual drawer seals to reduce the time it takes to resupply after use. Optional side bins may also be secured by the passive lock security mechanism.
- Work Space – A spacious work surface provides a smooth writing surface or ample space for prep work. This workspace can be expanded with an optional pullout shelf.
- Configurable – Four drawer heights, adjustable defibrillator tray, O2 tank, suction unit holders and a vast array of accessories can be configured to design your standardized pediatric crash cart..
Plus the clean, contemporary design looks great in any clinical environment.