Creative Fingertip Pulse Oximeter PC-60F. SAHPRA Licensed oxygenation measurement device. It as an OLED Display, manufactured by Creative Monitoring. This device is intended for measuring the Pulse Oxygen Saturation, Pulse Rate, and Perfusion Index through the users’ finger. It’s applicable for the monitoring of Sp02 and pulse rate of adult and paediatric patients, at home and at medical clinics. Good screening tool for COVID-19.
Pulse oximetry is a test used to measure the oxygen level (oxygen saturation) of the blood. It is an easy, painless measure of how well oxygen is being sent to parts of your body furthest from your heart, such as the arms and legs.
- Medicare holds the import license and exclusivity for this particular device.
- SAHPRA License Number for the Creative Medical PC-60F: 1674/31420
- OLED display of Sp02, PR, PI, Pulse bar and waveform;
- Special design which is splash-proof and drop-resistant;
- Spot check and continuous measuring mode
- Pulse rate analysis for spot check measurement
- Up to 12 groups Sp02 data storage
- Audible and visual alarm with low battery indication
- Automatic power on/off, 4 direction display
- Setting menu and wireless available