Corpuls CPR – THE TIRELESS ARM THAT SAVES LIVES.
Establishing a new generation of mechanical chest compression devices for Emergency Medical Services and Hospitals, for the best possible patient care.
DEPLOYMENT IN HOSPITAL
With the Corpuls cpr therapy is possible even during resuscitation:
- The different boards are all made of translucent material, so coronary angiographies can be performed during resuscitation without disturbing artefacts
- The Corpuls cpr offers easy access to the patient’s thorax
With the clearly arranged color display, the central start/stop button and the softkeys, the device can be operated intuitively:
- Resuscitation modes compliant to the current ERC/AHA Guidelines
- Adjustment of mode, compression depth and compression rate during therapy.
DEPLOYMENT IN EMS
By supplying fully automated chest compressions, the Corpuls cpr ensures less strain on rescue workers:
- The simple and safe positioning of the Corpuls cpr makes it possible to switch from manual to mechanical chest compression with short interruptions.
- The Corpuls cpr checks the position of the stamp after each ventilation break or 100 compressions (continuous mode) and compensates a sunken thorax.
The stamps of the Corpuls cpr can be disinfected and used for more than one patient. They are available in two sizes.
Storage for all Corpuls cpr accessories including the Recboard or Quadboard.
- Color display 2.4‘‘ with LED backlighting
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +45 °C
- Dust and splash proof (IP54)
- Power supply: 12-33V DC (on-board power), 110-240V AC (Mains 50-60 Hz)
- Operating noise: 70 dB
- Data interface: SDTM card
- Integrated alarm management
- RTCA DO 160 (in preparation)
- Compression frequency: 80 to 120 compressions/min (adjustable in increments of 1 compressions/min)
- Compression depth: 2 to 6 cm (individually adjustable in increments of 0.1 cm)
- Therapy mode: 30:2 / 15:2 / continuous (secure airway)
- Chest Height: 14 to 34 cm
- Chest width: up to 48 cm
- No restriction on the weight of the patient