Adult Wheelchair, Heavy Duty Use for hospitals. Designed for hospital use.
*Out of stock until approx end August / beginning September – ask us for alternatives
It comes with a 22″ (56cm) seat width and 125kg weight capacity. This “porter” type wheelchair is the ideal mobility solution for frail patients, or adults who have limited mobility and require transport by way of a wheelchair, or for hospitals who require porter chairs, with clear usage instructions.
Features that make this wheelchair stand out, are the safety brakes which are included on the handle bars, providing additional ease of use for care givers (especially on downhills or ramps), and it’s heavy duty frame. The safe patient weight capacity of this wheelchair is 125kg, and includes clear safe patient weight instructions printed on the backrest of the wheelchair.
This wheelchair is ideal for adult patients, and includes a wide seat of 56cm, still allowing easy access through standard doors.
- Wheelchair, Porter-Type (includes rubberised handle bars and braking mechanism).
- Super Heavy Duty frame, manufactured from reinforced epoxy coated mild steel, colour gun-metal grey.
- Black reinforced Nylon seat- and backrest, includes a padded cushion for additional patient comfort
- Removable desk-type armrest, padded for additional patient comfort.
- Removable, swing-away footrests standard, this configuration includes adjustable elevating leg rests left and right.
- This design includes double cross bars for additional strength.
- Self-propelled rear black mag-wheels 620mm.
- Solid Front Tyre, swivel 200mm.
- Progressive parking/break system for additional safety fitted to the back of the rear wheels.
Codes and Dimensions:
- Name: Wheelchair Adult 22” 125kg heavy Duty
- PRODUCT CODE: MHE-WCAD22
- Seat Height: 540mm
- Full Height: 940mm
- Seat Width: 560mm (22inch)
- Full Width: 730mm
- Weight: 21.5kg
- Safe Weight Capacity: 125kg
- Patient Transport
- Frail Care
- Hospital Reception
- Corporate Reception Areas
- Sick Bays